Here is some important information about renting a house in Phuket. Our main office is in Kamala, on the West coast of Phuket, where the best beaches are located. Our staff is mainly from Thailand. We work with different local people and companies to make the best kind of service for you.Add-ons (Check and order this when booking a house)
In order to make all our guest feel welcome we provide some extra services.
- Transfer service. from the airport to the house. We can arrange a Taxi for 4 persons, or a minibus for 9 persons at any time. The driver knows the house, and it will be very convenient for you to have a skilled and safe driver that we know. The driver will call us when you are on the way. We recommend this service to all our guests.
- Extra bed. We can provide extra beds for our guests.That include the bedding and extra towels as well. In some houses there is room for 1 extra bed and sometimes 2 extra beds.
- Drink package. We can fill the fridge with some refreshing drinks when you arrive.
- Babycot. We can provide a small extra bed for babies.
- Extra cleaning. Choose this if you need extra cleaning. With changing linnen or without changing.
- According to the law in Thailand, we need passport copies from all guests. This we will make at check in. We also fill in a small rental contract when you arrive.
- Deposit - When you book a house with us normal we charge a deposit of 25% at the booking time and the rest 45 days before arrival.
- Electricity - Electricity is usually charged on top of the rent. We charge 10 baht/unit (kwh). You pay only what you use. All houses have electric meter, so it is easy for you to check it by your self.
- Security deposit - We charge 3000 baht at check in, as a security deposit if something is broken or so. But all guests has to take own responsibility for broken things. We charge what it cost if something is broken.
- Weekly cleaning - In most of the houses we include end cleaning and extra cleaning service every 7:th day (+-1 day) of your stay. It can change to one day before or one day after the regular cleaning, depending on the workload. But usually you will get the house cleaned same weekday you moved in + 7 days. If you stay 1-9 nights, there will be no weekly cleaning, just checkout-cleaning. At weekly cleaning we clean the house, change in the beds and change your towels. (You can order extra cleaning)
- Linnen - We provide 2 large towels and 2 small towels per person who checked in. If you need to rent extra towels, we charge 100 baht per set of 1 large and 1 small towel.You can order beach towels when you check in as the towels in the houses should not be used on the beach.
- Note that some places have different rules, for example swimming pool opening hours if it is a shared swimming pool.
- Note that this is self serviced houses, and we are not able to have room service. But we help you if we can. Just ask.
- Note that in all our houses there is NO SMOKING and NO PETS. Thank you for understanding.
- Please note that check in at the house is at 14:00 in the afternoon and onwards and check out latest at 12:00 in the morning unless otherwise agreed.
There is a lot of pharmacies around mainroad in Kamala. Near the redlights on main road.
There is a small clinic in Kamala called Dr. Pisit. It is located in the mainroad, towards patong, right after the redlight, at left hand side.
Nearest dentist - Mainroad the redlight (7/11-redlight)
Nearest hospital - Nearest hospital is Patong hospital. Good for smaller injuries. Otherwise we can recommend Bangkok Hospital in Phuket town. Prepare your insurance documents. If you don´t have any, you can pay in the hospital. If you have insurance, they will take care of the checking and report to the insurance company. There is an emergency station in Kamala with some sort of ambulance service.
Thank you for booking with us!
House in Phuket